Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Encrypted VPN based mail system

Hi!

I know I have not updated the Secure Linux eMail Server guides yet, but I've been awfully busy.

I'm writing an internet draft regarding an identity-authentication extension to HTTP, I've been invited to a hacker's conference in Colombia, and my work has overwhelmed me. End of the month is the worst time :)

So, I wanted to let you know about an idea I had. You can read about it by clicking here. If you think you can contribute money, hardware, bandwidth, software, ideas, or whatever, just drop me a line.

I think this can be of great use to developers, researchers, etc.

Additionally, here you have the link to the latest release of the Information Systems Security Assessment Framework, by the OISSG. This is version 0.2, and I've also contributed a few paragraphs to it.

Sincerely,
Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman

Labels:

Slashdot   Liked it? Submit this post to Slashdot!
posted by Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman @ 9:22 AM  
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home