Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Copyright ingringement? Next Windows :P

A couple of days ago I was watching this video on www.Youtube.com. Today, I was going home when I noticed a big announcement poster on the side of the road that read "www.nextwindows.com.ar".

"SO WHAT" you might be wondering... well, the words "Next" and "Windows" together, along with Vista's release last week made me want to laugh out loud :P Don't ask me why. I'm probably in the need of some laughter. Those of you that know who steve jobs is might find this funny :P

By the way, I'll be offering a Secure eMail hosting solution that your company MIGHT find useful. Send me an eMail at buanzo **AT** buanzo.com.ar if you're interested.

Sincerely,
Buanzo.

Labels:

Slashdot   Liked it? Submit this post to Slashdot!
posted by Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman @ 3:18 PM  
1 comments

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger Marina Lassen said...

Estimado:
(NEXT) es mi marca registrada para la fabricacion de ventanas (WINDOWS), objeto anterior a la aparicion en este planeta de Mr. Gates. Hacemos Windows y de las BUENAS, tan sencillo como eso.
Lo saluda, Arq. Santiago Nottebohm
sn@nextwindows.com.ar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home