Wednesday, February 14, 2007

No "L" (no love?) in Google's St Valentine's Logo

6.50am. Saint Valentine's Day. The day of Lovers. Oh yeah :P

As usual, I fired up Firefox and went to google.com.ar (yes, I'm from Argentina, but that was pretty obvious already). My wife noticed something weird with the Google Logo for this "Special" Day: It says Googe! That doesn't sound as the slang for Love in some obscure american dialect. SOunds more like an artistic mistake. Actually, I think the "L" is there, but it's just very badly designed.

Anyway, take a look at the logo. It's there on www.google.com - But, as soon as this day is over they're gonna replace it with the standard Google Logo, that's why I saved the St. Valentin's 2007 Logo without "L" here.

Yes. I know. This has nothing to do with consulting, Linux, programming... but what the hell!

Yours,
Buanzo

Labels:

Slashdot   Liked it? Submit this post to Slashdot!
posted by Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman @ 1:50 AM  
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home