Friday, April 13, 2007

NSESCRIPT Updated SMTP Open Relay

Hi people!

Today, 13th Friday, I've updated and released a new version of my Nmap NSE script "SMTP Open Relay Test". Grab it from HERE.

It will run a series of tests against SOME_HOST, using service detection (-sV) on the standard ports (-F), then run the script SMTP_openrelay_test.lua against those ports that have a running smtp service. Later on it will let you know the results ;)

Hope you enjoy it. At least I did. I found out that almsot 50% of .edu.ar's mailservers are open relays (yeah, I reported that!). Too bad they didn't do anything.

I've also updated the HTTP Open Proxy test script. Read about it here.

Sincerely,
Buanzo.

Labels:

Slashdot   Liked it? Submit this post to Slashdot!
posted by Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman @ 3:39 AM  
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home